Make a Difference
You can help thousands of individuals living with Parkinson’s disease in the Houston area. There are many ways you can get involved and help HAPS carry out our mission to ensure that no one faces a Parkinson’s diagnosis alone. The heart of HAPS is the community that we serve, and we invite you to be a part of something important. You can make a difference as a donor, a fundraiser, or a volunteer…
MAKE A DONATION
See how your tax-deductible donation can make a difference in the life of an individual or family living with Parkinson’s.
Every dollar makes a difference!
- $25 Pays for printing and mailing of 25 newsletters
- $50 Pays for one round-trip ride to a doctor’s appointment
- $100 Covers the cost of the necessary equipment for one exercise class over one year
- $250 Pays for 10 hours of respite care
- $500 Covers the cost of 7 newly diagnosed individuals to attend a four-hour PD 101 educational session
- $1,000 Buys one month of Parkinson’s prescription medications
- $2,500 Covers the cost of 35 hours of exercise class instructor time
DONATE BY MAIL
Houston Area Parkinson Society 2700 Southwest Freeway, Suite 300 Houston, TX 77098
DONATE BY PHONE USING A CREDIT CARD
Contact the main office at 713.313.1621
DONATE ONLINE BY CLICKING HERE
TEAM HAPS – CHEVRON HOUSTON MARATHON
Join HAPS as a runner, walker and/or fundraiser each year in the Chevron Houston Marathon. LEARN MORE
CORPORATE MATCHING GIFTS
Ask your employer about corporate matching gifts.
With a small staff, volunteers are essential. HAPS volunteers help in a variety of ways, most importantly with planning and producing special events. If you would like to volunteer your time, contact us by phone at 713.806.9292 or firstname.lastname@example.org.